Edubloggers

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Mod 10 (1) Photo Story

I used iMovie in my Mac to make a photo story about learning fruits. iMovie is an interesting and useful software, which can help me make some videos. I can insert music, text, images and there are a lot of other functions which I don't know how to use. Also, it is a good learning tool for students and teacher. For the class to be active and interesting, playing video is a good idea. When teachers prepare classes or students prepare presentations, they need to find some appropriate videos on the Internet. However, it is not always the case that they can find proper videos in terms of content or length. At this time, it is a good choice to make their own videos. By doing so, we can make sure that the video is suitable to the class. However, making video is time-consuming and technical skills are required. It would be a little hard for people who are not very good at computer to make videos.

I made a video about fruits and it took me some time to finish since it was the first time I used iMovie. But I think it is a good chance for me to learn how to use and maybe I can apply it to my future teaching.




1 comment: