Edubloggers

Friday, September 27, 2013

Mod 5 (2) Description of Social Networking Group


I joined The Educator's PLN and find many useful information about education. From this website, I saw many articles and videos uploaded by other members. Also, some people posted some questions and others answered them. What's more, I can also see the latest activities of others. It is a communicating platform which provides a lot of chances for people to communicate topics we are all interested in and share what we thought or some new information. I think from this social networking group, more people can help me answer my questions and I also can assist others when they have problems. It is helpful for our own teaching and learning.

1 comment:

  1. I hope this group provides you with a lot of good information.

    ReplyDelete